One Year / Three Year 24/7 & On-Site Warranty Service Policy
- 1 year or 3 year standard limited warranty with on-site service.
- The warranty covers: replacement of factory parts and labor.
- Technical help desk support available around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If call takes place after standard services hours (8:00 AM to midnight EST), the call is answered via an automated attendant which electronically notifies one of our 24x7 technical support staff.
- The 24x7 technical support person will respond within a one (1) hour telephone response to the customer call.
- The onsite hours of coverage for 24x7 services are 24 hours, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
- Warranty is valid from the date of shipment.
- Items outside the warranty coverage will be charged normal repair charges, including return freight.
What to do:
- Contact the Source Support Services Office in Duluth, GA, USA to open all service calls. This can be done by the following methods:
Source Support's help desk is staffed from 8:00 AM until 12:00 Midnight Eastern Time. If your call takes place 'after hours' the call will be answered by an answering service and you will be prompted to leave a message under 'support.' One of our after hours help desk technicians will telephone you back within one hour of your call to begin diagnosis.
- Telephone: 866-777-8450 / 770-664-4822
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Internet: www.sourcesupport.com
- For all Service warranty calls, please be prepared to provide the following:
It is very important that you have the system serial number so our help desk can immediately look up your information in our database for quicker and more effective diagnosis of your problem.
- site name, address and telephone number
- site contact name
- model and serial number(s) of the affected equipment
- provide a brief description of the problem
- brief description of the diagnosis by your personnel
- A service call will be logged into our service call system, and a technical service representative will call the site contact within one hour.
- Our technical service representative will provide additional diagnosis, and will coordinate the dispatch of parts and on-site service technicians as needed. Our service goal is to diagnose and dispatch on the day each service call is received and complete service on the next business day. Service calls opened after 3:00 P.M. (site's local time) each day will be processed on a best effort basis, customer site demographics may impact same-day parts and on-site services procurement.
- Your warranty purchase requires that you allow our help desk to perform a minimum amount of troubleshooting / diagnostics to provide indicators of the appropriate actions required to resolve the failure and to identify which spare parts may be required. If you would like to have an on-site technician make a 'troubleshooting/diagnostic' visit, we would be happy to quote you for this.
- Your designated contact will be informed regularly of the progress of open service calls. Updates can also be obtained via our on-line service call program accessed from http://sourcesupport.com. Telephone calls will be used for priority issues; printed reports can be faxed and emailed as requested.
- Source Support Services Help Desk is open Monday to Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 A.M. Eastern Time. Technical service representatives are on-call for after-hours service responses. The principal period of coverage for many sites is Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Site Time. Extended hours and holiday coverage can be quoted on request.
Warranty Coverage and Limitations
The Source Support Services Warranty Service Plan purchased by you determines the services provided and the period of warranty coverage.
The Warranty Service Plan provides for the replacement of Server/Workstation components that fail due to manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. Excluded from warranty coverage are acts of nature, such as electrical storms, floods, fire, etc., acts of war and terrorism, criminal acts, and customer damage and negligence.
This warranty does not include routine maintenance, data files backup or recovery, any software related services, installation of Covered Equipment, operation instruction, external connecting cables, batteries, cosmetic damage, or repair for reasons caused by:
Upon receipt of a service request from you, Source Support Service's help desk will contact you promptly to begin diagnosis and arrange a time for the delivery of service. After diagnosis has been performed, the help desk will then coordinate the dispatch of service parts and field engineers to your site within the terms of your Warranty Service Plan.
Under the terms of the service plan, you are responsible for providing our field service engineers with access to your Server/Workstation in a safe environment.
If spare parts have been shipped to you, you agree to properly package the defective parts for return and deliver the package(s) to the selected courier for return to BOLData Systems. Please contact Source Support Services at toll free at 866-777-8450 or at 770-664-4822 immediately for assistance with parts return issues.
You are responsible for the replacement price of parts that are not returned. and for those damaged in transit due to improper packaging. If parts return shipments are not received within 10 business days of the completion of the repair to your Server/Workstation, you will be invoiced for the parts replacement price and an administration fee of 10% of the parts replacement price and no less than $25. The parts delivered to your site at the initiation of service become your property after the returned parts are received, unencumbered by any lien, at Source Support Services.
If you have any questions about your Source Support Services Warranty Service Plan, please contact Source Support Services toll free at 866-777-8450 or at 770-664-4822.