Performs when the workload gets tough
The AMD Opteron™ 6000 Series platform is the server platform you can count on as real-world workloads become increasingly complex and demanding. Based on the next-generation AMD Direct Connect Architecture 2.0 with up to 48 total cores in a 4P configuration, this platform can in many cases more than double the memory bandwidth1, and provides nearly 2x the I/O bandwidth of previous generation 2P and 4P servers2, helping your business tackle complex jobs with greater throughput, exceptional value and readiness to scale.
- Performance for demanding workloads Match tough workloads with the right-fit server platform, and realize superior performance in memory and compute intensive workloads
- Consistent platform that scales Take control now with Direct Connect Architecture 2.0, including power, virtualization and memory innovations, and socket compatibility with the planned AMD Opteron™ 6200 Series processors
- Business value without compromise Gain advantages normally reserved for high-end systems, with exceptional value, low total cost of ownership, and generational consistency. Tackle virtualization, database and infrastructure workloads cost-effectively, with configurations offering 4P performance at 2P economics
Focus on your business. With a server built for your business.
BOLData® can help you enhance your business with a reliable computing environment that helps employees easily share and update information from a central, secure location. We build servers that are designed for businesses like yours, with products and software from trusted brands like AMD®, Intel® and Microsoft®.
Choose from various Microsoft Server solutions, or load up Linux!
Help improve performance and scale with the number of users and applications
The more applications and users tied to your server, the greater impact increased memory can make on increasing performance. Each application will utilize memory differently, and will need a pool of memory to work with. Likewise, as users access data, the more memory available to the system, the less the hard drives must be directly accessed by the processors, helping to significantly decrease response times. Even if you’re not running a number of applications today, adding memory can be a great way to prepare your system for growth.
Terabytes and Terabytes…
The biggest data management concerns for large enterprises today are planning for growth and protecting data from misuse, loss and inaccessibility. BOLData® storage solutions help address these issues. Choose from large capacity SATA-III 6G and high performance SAS-2 6G storage solutions. BOLData® servers utilize the latest enterprise hard drives to offer the best combination of capacity, performance, reliability and value for all your enterprise storage application needs.
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2012 Standard
Processor, Chipset & Memory
- Single 1944-pin Socket G34
- Supports a single Twelve/Eight-Core ready AMD Opteron™ 6100 Series processor
- HT3.0 Link support
- AMD SR5650/SP5100 Chipset
- Eight DIMM sockets
- Support up to 128GB DDR3 1333/1066/800 MHz memory
- Quad channel memory bus
- DDR3 1333/1066/800 MHz Registered ECC Unbuffered ECC/non-ECC SDRAM 72-bit, 240-pin gold-plated DIMMs
- (*available memory is operating system dependent)
- Hard Drive Options
- AMD SP5100 (RAID 0, 1, 10)
- 6x SATA2.0 (3Gb/s) Ports
- Capacity: Starting at 80GB up to 2TB per Drive (2 Drives Maximum)
- Interface: Serial ATA
- Optical Drive Options
- 8x DVD, 24x CD, DVD-ROM Drive (optional)
- Two Intel® 82574L controller, Dual-Port Gigabit Ethernet
- 10/100/1000BASE-T support
- 1U Rackmount Chassis
- Externally available: 1 5.25 slim
- (H x W x D): 43 x 437 x 369 mm / 1.7 x 17.2 x 14.5 inches
- 350W High-efficiency Power Supply 80Plus Gold Certified
PC Health Monitoring
- Monitors CPU Core Voltages, +3.3V, +5V, +12V, 5V Standby, VBAT
- Monitor for HyperTransport voltage 1.2V, DDR termination 1.25V
- CPU 4-phase Switching Voltage Regulator
- Total up to five 4-pin fan headers
- 5 Fan Status Tachometer monitoring
- Status Monitor for Speed Control
- Monitoring for CPU and chassis environment
- CPU Thermal Trip support
- I2C temperature sensing logic
- CPU / Overheat LED
- Suspend-state indicator LED
- +5V Standby Alert LED
- Other Features
- Chassis Intrusion Detection
- Chassis Intrusion Header
- Support for Intelligent Platform Management Interface v.2.0
- IPMI 2.0 with virtual media over LAN and KVM over LAN support
- Winbond® WPCM450 BMC
- 1/1/1/3 PCI-E 2.0 x8 (in x16) / x8 / x4 (in x8) / PCI
This picture page is currently being updated. Please check back again later.